Are you a school drop out?
- You don’t have English, Maths, or enough subjects at any level of schooling?
- Are you career searching
- Do you have interests in Television Production and Journalism
The Centre for Information Research and Publicity (CiRP) has created opportunities for creative minds with the above situations to explore their abilities in videographer, photography, and news reporting.
CiRP will be running a 15 day foundation courses over a period, to equip participants with television production skills, news writing skills, photography and videography skills.
During and after course completion, participants will be employed to produce content of various genres for The Tenacity Post.
Who is The Tenacity Post (TTP?)
- TTP is a registered media house based in Bulawayo, with highly qualified journalists registered under the ZMC as a newspaper.
- Since inception of TTP, the newspaper has been operating online on www.thetenacitypost.com. TTP has partnered with reputable organisations in training students to communicate for development.
- Our participants can write comprehensive news stories and opinions, film and edit and practice photography.
- So far, participants that have trained with us have gone to produce community documentaries, picture stories and create and manage reputable blogs/news sites
- Once done with the 15 day program you will get a certificate of competency and be eligible to work for The Tenacity Post in your area of speciality. Only for The Tenacity Post
If you are interested and you would like to know how to register and tuition costs, visit the careers tab
Contact us on 0292 460805 or 0773 929 212